Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Piece From Nowhere

I admit that is another cheesy title but honestly I can't seem to come up with better ones so if you folks out there can think of something better I might even use it. I'll give you credit obviously!

I took this picture because this fungus or mushroom or whatever it is surprised me. Why? This bamboo has been in this very place and position for the past year or so and nothing has grown on it. All of a sudden when I was out shooting ants (with a camera) I noticed these red outgrowths from this bamboo. It is surprising because it happened all of a sudden after a very long time. Maybe there is a scientific explanation and maybe there isn't....either way I like the colours.

I'm going to keep today's post short because there is a power cut here and the battery on the UPS is draining...fast. Plus I think my blood is extra sweet today because the mosquitoes are having a feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips