Thursday, May 23, 2013

Red Alert

No. This isn't going to be about the game..although that was a pretty good game. This is going to be about the Oriental Garden Lizard...again. :D

I took this image soon after the one that I posted yesterday. After its lunch it sorta went into hiding but it finally showed up. I ran up to the terrace because I knew from experience that I would get a much better angle from there. I couldn't get a shot from below the lizard because the foliage was just too thick and I would need Superman's x-ray vision to see through it.

I really like the colours on this lizard. Did you know it's also called the "changeable lizard" because it can change the colour of its skin to a certain extent to blend in with its surroundings and thus avoid predators.

Another lizard came really close to me today but unfortunately I didn't have a camera so I couldn't get a shot. I did take a picture on my phone but the camera is just hopeless and the picture is just not worth showing anyone.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips