Sunday, May 26, 2013

Make Hay In The Moonlight

I hope the quote "Make hay while the sun shines" isn't copyright or something because then I'd be in big trouble for today's title.Yeah! Yeah! It might sound cheesy but that's what I came up with.

The first proper Daily Post on this blog was when I shared a picture of a spider in its web. Some found it creepy and some loved the picture. Either way thanks for your feedback because today I'm sharing another spider picture which I don't think I've shared before.

This spider disappears during the day and magically reappears in the night. It's as if it goes into a magic portal to another dimension and then returns after it has rested because when I do see it, it is always as busy as a bee. This is cool but it also makes it difficult to capture because of the continuous movement.

Thankfully the moon was pretty bright that night and I was able to get a good silhouette of the spider. Yes, that is the moon - not a street lamp of light from a torch. Many get confused and some don't even believe me.

I hope you've had a good weekend and had loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips