Saturday, May 18, 2013

Upside Down

Yes, yes! I know the titles are getting worse. I apologise....sincerely.

Anyway I went out to the garden to shoot this spider but it was really shy or just too scared of me to stay in one spot for more than one second. I did manage to get a few shots but I had to search for a different subject to shoot because it was soon gone. I did find this ladybird (or ladybug...whatever you want to call it) and was able to get this shot. It was really windy and that made matters worse.

Truth be told I didn't see this ladybird/bug in the beginning. I only say it after I had taken the first picture of this plant. Fortunately it didn't move too much which did help a lot especially since the plant was swaying in the breeze.

Macro photography can be frustrating but you shouldn't give up. Keep at it. You will end up throwing a lot of pictures but if you have a digital camera then there shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway hope you are having a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips