Saturday, May 25, 2013

Make A Choice

The first time I saw this species of bird was when I was quite little. I don't think you find these birds in the city which is why I saw this only when we moved to the outskirts of the city.

I was walking down a small well-trodden lane when I saw this bird sitting high up on a branch. It seemed a little interesting to me even though I didn't know why. I just wanted to get a good shot.

I wanted to take a minimalistic image but I soon realised that I'd have to use a photo editing software if I wanted only the bird in the frame because of the other branches so I decided to take a picture in which the bird would be on one side and one branch on the other with a branch running diagonally across the top of the frame. To me it looked like the bird had a choice to make - which branch it would fly to and perch on.

How is your weekend going? I hope you are having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips