Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tongue Smacking

Back to Oriental Garden Lizard pictures! Yay! No? Well ok then, you'll get some other pictures tomorrow.

I was fortunate to get this shot because it hadn't noticed me and so was acting perfectly natural. I have no idea what it saw but it certainly seemed happy and seemed to be smacking its lips and tongue. Or maybe it had already had a delicious insect for lunch and was satisfied. Either way the story does have a happy ending...for the lizard, that is...not for the poor hapless insect.

If you have been reading my previous posts you would have noticed that I called this the "Indian" Garden Lizard. I apologise because I made a mistake. This is the "Oriental" Garden Lizard NOT the "Indian" Garden Lizard. I'm really sorry for that mistake.

So I hope you've had a good and relaxing weekend.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips