Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blooming Ahead

I guess I don't come up with good captions when I tired - for example today's title.

Ah well it is the picture that is more important than the title so here it is...

Yes, that is a flower :P I don't know what kind of a flower it is but it is pretty. It's a pretty small plant but with loads of flower on it which makes it pretty beautiful.

I didn't get the amazing depth of field in-camera because it is impossible with the SX50 HS so I used Photoshop. The Lens Blur filter in Photoshop does wonders. I've used it before and I love it. You should try it out too. Don't overdo it though because then it just looks fake.

All you have to do it select the area of the picture you want to add the blur to and then apply the lens blur filter to it. Try it out. If you have questions you know I'm always ready to answer them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips