Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What Are You Looking At?

I was out shooting flowers in my mom's garden one day when I came across this little insect. It went so well with the flower and I wasn't even looking for it.

It kept moving around the flower for sometime before looking up at the camera as if to say "He! What are you looking at?" Maybe it did say that in its own language or maybe it's just my imagination.

It didn't move one bit while I took a few pictures of it. This is one of the few times when an insect has actually stayed still while I'm taking pictures, the others just seem paranoid. Never saw this tiny one again but it would be great to make friends :P

Another tip when shooting insects - keep the eyes in focus...always! You might have to use your LCD screen to get the focus right so it might take a while but it will be worth it...trust me.

I might not be able to post everyday for the next few weeks - it all depends on how soon I can get my laptop fixed. If I get it fixed by next week then I think I'll be able to maintain the "one picture a day" thing.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips