Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Watchful

Another picture of an Indian Garden Lizard. Sorry if you are getting tired of these.

I was fortunate to get this picture because the lizard soon ran off and I didn't see it again. This really surprised me because there weren't many place for it to hide and I checked every one of those places so either this lizard had the power of invisibility or I'm losing my skills (which isn't a good thing).

Been a crazy day today because my laptop crashed for no reason at all. It was perfectly fine when I shut it down last night but it won't come on today. I hope I get it fixed because I have assignments to finish and also pictures to process (that is the only place I have Photoshop installed).

Ah, well! Why should I bother you with all that? I just said that because if I don't get it fixed soon I might not be able to post for a while.

Tomorrow (1st May) is a holiday here but I have to study for exams. Haven't been able to take pictures lately but I'll do that as soon as Dad returns from his trip.

Take care.
Remember to backup your data. Thankfully my pictures are on copied onto two drives so unless both drives crash, I won't be losing any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips