Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pretty Flowers

First off I am really sorry for posting this late. If you read my post yesterday you'll know that I had an exam today so I got back late. By God's grace it went well. I had to walk home for half an hour because I couldn't get transport after getting off the bus in which I had been travelling for an hour. I was out the entire day because the examination center was far away so needless to say I am really tired.

Again, I apologise for the delayed upload and what better way to say "sorry" than flowers, right? So here are pictures of flowers.

These flowers grow on water kinda like a lotus. I haven't seen many of these but I was pretty excited when I saw these growing in a little pond which was an after effect of the heavy rains we had the day before I took this picture.

I wanted to get up close but there were buffaloes there and I don't know how to swim so I didn't dare go close.

Anyway that's it. Hope you have a great one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips