Sunday, April 28, 2013

Look Before You Leap

Another picture of an Indian Garden Lizard. These creatures really are fun to photograph. So many different angles and poses. Sometimes you can get really close too but that is a rare thing.

I was actually photographing some birds when I saw this lizard in this weird pose. I always try and capture as many poses as I can and this was the first time I saw this particular pose so I couldn't stop myself from taking a picture.

The lizard stayed on this twig for a pretty long time afterwards. I don't know when it got off because I had to leave for school but it didn't seem affected but the numerous birds around it.

Quick Tip - Always get the eyes in focus. Most of the time if the eyes aren't in focus the picture isn't going to be a good one.

Hope you had a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips