Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Right Past Me

You know that moment when you are studying and you can't seem to get anything into your head. You might understand what you are studying but about a minute or two later you've forgotten everything? Well that happens to me A LOT! It all seems to blow right past me. Truth be told I do get frustrated sometimes and what better way to get your mind off something frustrating than something that actually interests you, right? Right? For me photography was a way to rid myself of frustrations.

Today's picture is a conceptual self-portrait from an idea that popped into my head when I was studying.

I couldn't begin working on this for quite a few months because I didn't think I had the right equipment. Finally, I decided to forget about the equipment and just try and improvise. Lets just say that I was successful :D I know it might look like I used an external flash and other "professional" equipment but honestly I didn't.

Again, if you have questions do leave a comment below or get in touch with me via email or through some other website and I'll be happy to answer them :)

Anyway have a great day folks...

2 comments:

Blogging tips