Monday, April 1, 2013

Thee Little Birds

As I was returning home one day on my bicycle I was a little disappointed because I couldn't take a picture of what I wanted. There is this path in between two tea plantations that is just amazing and I wanted to take another picture of it but I couldn't because there were people there and they crowded the frame thus spoiling any picture I would take. On the way back I happened to look up and I saw this...

Three birds sitting on a wire...nothing special right? I agree that it is a pretty common scene anywhere but this just looked really perfect for a photograph because the sun was setting and it fell together in on straight line.

Those birds are black drongos. They are pitch black and have tails like a fish's but look really elegant. I like the name "drongo" too. Makes them seem like something right out of a wrestling roster - "The Black Drongo!" :P Here is a close-up of one of the birds.

My exams start on Wednesday so please forgive me if I'm not able to post on time. I'm also working a short tutorial because I feel I have neglected my Youtube Channel for far too long now.

Anyway take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips