Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm A Pretty Flower

Spring brings all sorts of new colours into the world. Colours that had been missed for a very long time.
One thing that adds a massive variety of colours to the environment are flowers. Here is a picture of a flower in our garden.

Now, I'm always looking at finding new angles to photograph flowers and anything else. So here is another angle of the same flower. Let me know which one you like better.

Have you watched the movie "Rio"? I got today's title from there...well, sort of. There is a bird in that movie that keeps says "I'm a pretty bird. I'm a pretty bird." So I just modified that line into today's title :)

Update on the tutorial - I'll finish recording tomorrow I think and then the editing process begins.

UPDATE - The first picture went on to become a "Popular" picture on 500px. Thanks to you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips