Sunday, April 14, 2013

I lay me down to sleep

Today's picture is of the sunset. You might have already guessed that from the title of the blog post.

The clouds were really amazing that day and I rushed up to shoot the sunset. Quite frankly I didn't expect there to be a spectacular sunset because the sky had been overcast the entire day but by God's goodness it cleared up just before the sun dipped below the horizon.

Initially I concentrated on capturing as much of the sky as I could in one single shot because to me it looked like a fire. The dark clouds reminded me of smoke and the red clouds below that reminded me of the fire itself. Then I decided to zoom in a bit and I was pretty excited because this looked even better!

The devil IS in the details :P

I hope you had a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Really Beautiful Daniel .

    Sunsets are my favorite and its my favorite time to shoot wildlife as well.
    There is something so special about the end of a day and somehow sacred.
    A time for me to reflect on all things ....

    Hope you had a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot lot deana. I really appreciate it :)

    Sunsets are really amazing.

    You are pretty good at capturing wildlife ;)

    Yes, I did have a good weekend. Was able to take a few photographs so that was fun.
    take care

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips