Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Simple Elegance

Today's picture was taken on one of my bicycle rides. I love reflections and I just couldn't help myself.

The egret looked so elegant and beautiful. I think it was after fish but I'm not sure it was able to catch any as it soon flew off.

I read a quote somewhere, don't really remember where, which said "Simple elegance is something to strive for."
I think that is a really good quote and really relevant for today's world. A world where people go to extremes to look good or to impress someone else. All of which is really unnecessary which is why I think we have a lot to learn for God's creation. We have so much to learn from nature. You never see these birds doing something to look better yet they always look really beautiful and are really elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips