Sunday, April 7, 2013

Harmony

So my mom got a few a plants from my grandmother's place and planted them. One plant in particular had loads of thorns on it but it still looked really really nice as it had quite a few colours. The thorns were reddish and the leave were obviously green.

I didn't expect it to flower so I was surprised when I noticed one flower on the plant. I didn't have the camera at that moment so I couldn't take a good picture of it. I thought it looked really pretty.

The next day (I think it was only one day) another flower appeared right next to the previous one and they looked so happy together :P

Here is the picture of the two flowers :)


Btw the first picture I uploaded yesterday went on to become a "Popular" picture on 500px. I didn't really expect that to happen. So thanks to all of you who liked, favourited and commented on that pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips