Saturday, April 20, 2013

Always Caring

I love that time of the year when the birds set about building nests. It's just beautiful. They work together in perfect harmony, never getting in each others' way yet doing the job really fast too. You know what's better than that? The time when the eggs hatch and you see and/or hear the little baby birds. That is just lovely!

I try and capture moments beautiful moments in nature - God's awesome creation. It does involve a LOT of waiting but that one perfect shot is definitely worth it all. This is one such shot.

You can see the mother (or father...I'm not quite sure) in the nest and you can also see the tip of the chick's (is that what all baby birds are called?) beak. I watched as the bird flew off to get food for the baby and watched as it fed the newly hatched bird.

Of course the nest was really high up so I couldn't really choose my angle but I'm still happy with what I was able to get. This is where superzoom cameras come in real handy ;)

It is also moments like these that remind me of how amazing God's creation is and also how amazing God is. For example this particular picture reminds me of how God's love never falters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips