Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello There

Have you ever come across tree frogs? If you haven't let me give you a very brief description. These are amazing creatures. They have the ability to climb anything and can climb really high at times. I get quite a few of these frogs in my room from time to time and my room isn't on the ground floor.

I've found that at times it is quite difficult to capture these wonderful creatures. Most of the time they might stay still but sometimes they just won't co-operate and it make it very difficult to get a good picture. This particular frog was in no mood to have its picture taken and kept jumping about. Finally it stopped for a few seconds on this leaf and I was able to get a quick shot.

Be warned: do not get too close. I once saw one of these frogs eating a grasshopper that it had caught and I wanted to get a good close up of it. I got a little too close because it urinated on my foot. Can't blame the poor creature though because it was purely my fault. I had a good laugh about it afterwards though :) I hope it enjoyed it's dinner.

Hope you had a great weekend. It's back to college for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips