Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Clear View

So I was cycling down this path and I came across these tiny little man made ponds. These ponds are bone dry during the winters but fill up during the monsoons. Fortunately we had heavy rains the previous day and the ponds were half-full.

I noticed this little branch that jutted above the surface of the water. I just loved the reflection too because it was so clear. I just couldn't help myself and I stopped right in the middle of the road to take this picture.

I think I've mentioned this before that people in this area act really weird specially when someone has a camera. So needless to say when I lifted the camera to my eye a lot of people stared staring at me as if I was doing some recon work or something or taking pictures that would later be used to hatch a sinister plot against them.

I got of there as fast as I could.

You may have noticed that most of my work is in colour. I don't usually convert pictures to black and white but there is something about reflections that really pop in black and white pictures.

That's it for today. Have a good one and thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I really appreciate that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips