Friday, April 12, 2013

Flower "Bouquet"

Pun intended. Really. I'm just kidding about it being a whole bouquet of flowers because there aren't any bouquets in today's picture - nope...not a single one.

Then why the misleading title, you ask? Well, only because the words bokeh and bouquet sound so much alike also because today's picture has the bokeh effect in it. I like that effect. I think it's cool. Did you know it's a Japanese word?

Speaking of bokeh. Did you also know that you can make your own custom bokeh shapes? It is pretty easy. You could search on Youtube for videos - there are plenty. It may sound complicated but it is really easy. You can actually use any black sheet of paper - doesn't have to be thick as most videos will make you believe. I could make a video on that if you want - I'd be happy to.

Any check out the video I just uploaded yesterday on Youtube. My channel is youtube.com/user/psandrodan11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips