Thursday, April 18, 2013

Handstand

Another one from my Dragonfly series. It's not officially a "series" but I still like to call it that. It will be a proper series when I am able to get pictures of different kinds of dragonflies.

I like the red dragonflies partly because they are less common where I live.

This particular dragonfly was quite the one for poses. It kept shifting its pose every few seconds. With this pose it seems to be saying "Don't mind me, I'm just working out." This is the perfect handstand. It held this pose for quite sometime and I'm glad I was able to get a picture of it.

I'm working on another self-portrait which is again one that has been on my "Photography Bucket List" for quite some time now. Honestly I never liked taking my own picture and I didn't like someone else taking it either so these self-portraits are like a breakthrough :P

Well I really went off topic with that. Anyway hope you enjoyed today's post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips