Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Not Here

Have you ever heard that an ostrich puts its head in the sand when a predator approaches? I'm sure you have also heard and read people use that as an example but I'm not here to do that. I'm here to share pictures ;)
It almost looks like they are kissing underwater :P

This picture reminded me of an ostrich. Of course the ducks were not trying to hide but it did remind me of ostrich-like behaviour hence the title of the post.

These ducks go for a swim every day. They have no other work anyway. All they have to do in life is eat, sleep, lay eggs and enjoy. They are not in any grave danger around these parts because no one really eats ducks here so they can let their guards down.

Here is another picture of a lone wolf...sorry duck. This one was swimming seperately for some reason. I hope the others didn't kick it out of the group. That would be just sad.

I'm working on a couple of videos so stay tuned. Editing is a difficult task specially when you have a slow computer.

Have a nice day folks :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    I like the way you tell a story :)
    I would love to know what kind of ducks these are?
    I love nature, especially birds.
    Hope you are having a great day my friend :)

    ~Deana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Deana. I really appreciate it.
      I honestly don't know what kind of ducks these are but I'll try and find out and let you know as soon as can.

      I also didn't think anyone was actually reading my blog. Really appreciate you reading it :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Deana. Thanks to a friend I know which duck this is.
      He says it's a Northern Shoveler (male with eclipse plumage).
      Thanks to you I know learnt something :)

      Delete

Blogging tips