Friday, May 24, 2013

Blooming Glory

I really love flowers. They are really really beautiful and so pretty.

This is a dhalia from my mom's garden. As I mentioned before, I try and photograph things for uncommon (weird?) angles just to add a little interest. I could have photographed this flower straight from the top but we have all seen that angle countless times and I just wanted to try something different and see if it worked.

I quite like how this looks. Now this doesn't mean that I won't photograph flowers straight from the top, I will but I will also be taking quite a few shots from this angle. This adds a bit of variation and doesn't make things monotonous.

If you are going to try this then I suggest that you focus on the center of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips