Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bloody Rivers

I don't mean for the title of today's picture and post to be offensive so please don't take offence.

There is a particular plant in my mom's garden that grows wild but we never really get rid of it because it looks nice. It has no flowers but the leaves have these red vein-like things running through then. When I was younger I asked my mom what the name of the plant was and she said that they called it "bleeding heart". I thought that name was pretty cool. Of course I now know that that is NOT the correct ID but I haven't been able to ID this correctly.

Anyway today's picture is a macro (close-up) of one of the leaves on said plant. To me it looks like rivers of blood flowing across a plain. Ok maybe I have a horrible imagination so if I looks like anything else to you do let me know :D

Hope you had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips