Sunday, May 5, 2013

Almost There

I sure hope you are not tired of the Oriental Garden Lizard posts by now because here is another one.

This picture was taken shortly after yesterday's picture. The old skin is almost completely gone, with only a few pieces remaining that will soon fall off.


In all honesty I didn't expect yesterday's picture to get as much attention as it did on my G+ profile. So, thanks too all those who share, plus one'd and of course commented. I really appreciate that :)

Someone wanted to know if I had a picture of the entire lizard in that position. Well I found one and I'm sharing that here today.

Btw I have a visitor here. A visitor who many people find creepy but I find to be kinda cute. It sits right above my monitor and looks at me. It's a tree frog. I'm just waiting for it to spook me by jumping on me :P

Hope you had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips