Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm Watching You

So we went to visit a family friend and on the way back we noticed this tree frog that was clinging on to the rear windshield. It was fairly long drive back home so I thought the frog would jump off at some point or lose its grip.

Surprisingly it didn't move at all the entire journey and reached home (well, our home) safely. I didn't want to disturb it but I did want to get a few pictures of it so I grabbed the SX50 and snapped a few shots before the mosquitoes got to me. The frog just looked at the camera after the first flash went off and just kept staring at the lens. I liked the reflection too which is one of the reasons I am sharing this picture with you today.

Have a great day (or night...in which case you can also consider this an advance greeting :D ) everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips